This drawing took a ridiculous amount of time to finish. I started out with very simple ones and they have gotten more complex as the month is gone on. Here is July’s flower, the water lily. I had a choice between water lily and larkspur. Only two months left and then I’ll work on designing the calendar.
- Starting where I am… August 1, 2022
- You’re doing what? February 1, 2022
- Accidentally matched my travel coffee mug to my computer wallpaper today! June 23, 2020
- Say hello to South Dakota’s state flower, the Pasque. June 17, 2020
- Trying a new vendor for large canvas prints. June 15, 2020