Throwback Thursday to the year I made jewelry in grad school at SCAD. These two pieces were the most challenging things I’ve ever made – before or since! In front, a pendant with a full sphere that moves freely inside another cut out sphere that wraps around it. In the back, a small box with an irregular round shape with a reticulated lid. Opens and closes smoothly and fits together perfectly. Please excuse the tarnish. They are 25 years old and have never been polished.
- Starting where I am… August 1, 2022
- You’re doing what? February 1, 2022
- Accidentally matched my travel coffee mug to my computer wallpaper today! June 23, 2020
- Say hello to South Dakota’s state flower, the Pasque. June 17, 2020
- Trying a new vendor for large canvas prints. June 15, 2020