These flowers are just one small part of another big complex pattern I have in the works, but I’m going to try to get back to posting one a day, even if it’s made of just pieces of the overall patterns I’m working on. I’m getting too caught up in the tiny details of editing the individual elements and losing sight of the bigger plan, which was to learn more and get better at pattern design. It’s not to get lost in tiny details in photoshop and illustrator. I think there’s a metaphor in there somewhere.
- Starting where I am… August 1, 2022
- You’re doing what? February 1, 2022
- Accidentally matched my travel coffee mug to my computer wallpaper today! June 23, 2020
- Say hello to South Dakota’s state flower, the Pasque. June 17, 2020
- Trying a new vendor for large canvas prints. June 15, 2020