Thanks to everyone who voted and helped me decide! I went with this one for several reasons. First, without the strip down the left side with a pattern of staghorn ferns, I felt like it wasn’t obvious enough that I used that particular required element. And I chose the ladybug over the bee because of the way it is flying it looks much more “real” than the flat bee. I realized that too late to draw another bee in time to submit it. Wish me luck, y’all!
- Starting where I am… August 1, 2022
- You’re doing what? February 1, 2022
- Accidentally matched my travel coffee mug to my computer wallpaper today! June 23, 2020
- Say hello to South Dakota’s state flower, the Pasque. June 17, 2020
- Trying a new vendor for large canvas prints. June 15, 2020