Thank you to Peter de Kuster for inviting me to contribute to his website, The Heroine’s Journey, where he invites creative people to share stories about their passions. In answering some of these questions about people I admire, who my heroes are, I discovered some commonalities that I hadn’t thought of before. Strong women who forge their own ways and create richly layered images or lyrics or prose which tell complex stories that you can’t quite understand. Either literally using women’s bodies layered with other imagery or singing or writing about women’s experiences and emotions using very descriptive phrasing that doesn’t quite tell the whole story. Lots of things to think about when I’m in the studio! Link to the interview is in my bio.
- How cute is this little lady? May 24, 2019
- A couple of zebra lingering butterflies landed on my orange blossoms last night. Florida state flowers and insect. May 21, 2019
- I don’t know about you, but I need a shot of color on this Monday morning. Florida’s state flower is, unsurprisingly, the orange blossom! , it’s your turn to post your version! May 20, 2019
- All set up at with my birth month flower prints and greeting cards and these sweet little porcelain dolls with air plants. Come on down! May 17, 2019
- Brightly colored flowers not your thing? Prefer something a little more out there? These little guys will be with me tomorrow and Saturday at ! May 17, 2019