Progress on the small frames that I’m making on my Glowforge for these tiny business card prints from Moo! Maple and walnut so far, but I’m experimenting with other materials too. Now it’s time for the hardest part – coming up with a price that makes it super easy for you to pick up a couple but still compensates me for my time and materials. This is always one of the hardest parts of any new piece of art or product!
- Accidentally matched my travel coffee mug to my computer wallpaper today! June 23, 2020
- Say hello to South Dakota’s state flower, the Pasque. June 17, 2020
- Trying a new vendor for large canvas prints. June 15, 2020
- Just realized that I’m wearing the I Just Want To Draw Pretty Pictures T-shirt… June 8, 2020
- I’m currently framing stacks and stacks of prints of my state flowers and insects to hang this week at June 6, 2020