The Maine state flower isn’t a flower at all, but the white pine cone and tassel. Which aren’t flowers. I had no idea what a tassel was, but apparently the pine cone is female and the tassel is male. Like probably half the states, the state insect is the honeybee. I didn’t think the drawing needed it.
- Starting where I am… August 1, 2022
- You’re doing what? February 1, 2022
- Accidentally matched my travel coffee mug to my computer wallpaper today! June 23, 2020
- Say hello to South Dakota’s state flower, the Pasque. June 17, 2020
- Trying a new vendor for large canvas prints. June 15, 2020