Starting in April I participated in the worldwide #the100dayproject and learned to do repeat pattern designs and basically made one a day for 100 days. Posting them on Instagram every day as I was designing them got me some good attention and resulted in this beautiful article in Paducah Life Magazine.
- Is it just me, or does the center of my Indian Blanket (Oklahoma’s state flower) look like the coronavirus? Swipe to see a closeup! March 28, 2020
- New stickers from ! One of my very favorite southern flowers. March 26, 2020
- mini coloring book March 21, 2020
- Free coloring pages March 19, 2020
- The world is in chaos. Here’s a pretty girl to look at. March 15, 2020