Starting in April I participated in the worldwide #the100dayproject and learned to do repeat pattern designs and basically made one a day for 100 days. Posting them on Instagram every day as I was designing them got me some good attention and resulted in this beautiful article in Paducah Life Magazine.
- Come see me this Saturday evening at the Smedley Artisan Night Market and watch me draw live on a ukulele! Not cool enough? I’m going to raffle off the finished uke at the end of the evening. Come join me and other artist vendors and demos, live music, cocktails, a food truck and spiked root beer floats! This Saturday, July 20 from 5-10pm at the . Organized by the lovely ladies at ! July 18, 2019
- Peonies + Fireflies July 17, 2019
- It just occurred to me that I should make umbrellas! July 15, 2019
- Violets and a monarch butterfly July 11, 2019
- Free wallpapers for your devices? This is July’s birth month flower, the waterlily! July 10, 2019