Starting in April I participated in the worldwide #the100dayproject and learned to do repeat pattern designs and basically made one a day for 100 days. Posting them on Instagram every day as I was designing them got me some good attention and resulted in this beautiful article in Paducah Life Magazine.
- Accidentally matched my travel coffee mug to my computer wallpaper today! June 23, 2020
- Say hello to South Dakota’s state flower, the Pasque. June 17, 2020
- Trying a new vendor for large canvas prints. June 15, 2020
- Just realized that I’m wearing the I Just Want To Draw Pretty Pictures T-shirt… June 8, 2020
- I’m currently framing stacks and stacks of prints of my state flowers and insects to hang this week at June 6, 2020