Next #stateflower drawing in progress. Any guesses?
- A little over two years ago I posted my most personal blog post ever. I just discovered it again and reread it and have a lot of feelings about it! First, I'm proud and impressed that I wrote something that good and personal and had the guts to post it. It was also the most commented on post I've ever shared on any platform. I'm also a bit disappointed in myself that I retreated back into my fear and hiding and didn't continue to write and share on that personal level. Since my goal this year is to be more confident and do things that scare me, I'm resharing this post and plan to continue writing on these topics. If you'd like to read the post, you can find the link in my bio. If you can relate, please feel free to comment, share and/or sign up for my email updates to read more like this! . . . #ijustwanttodrawprettypictures January 22, 2020
- New Year New Flowers January 21, 2020
- Here is Wyoming’s state flower, Indian paintbrush, in progress. Insect coming soon! January 21, 2020
- Thoughts for a new year January 20, 2020
- Ahhhh… January! January 17, 2020