My first attempt at a diagonal stripe pattern. I’m taking my third Skillshare class by Bonnie Christine, which is how I started learning to make in Illustrator. When I first learned more than 25 years ago at SCAD, it was by cutting and taping paper together. This is so much easier technically… although still hard to do well design-wise. You can see how wonky my stripes are! I’ll just pretend it was intentional.
- Come see me this Saturday evening at the Smedley Artisan Night Market and watch me draw live on a ukulele! Not cool enough? I’m going to raffle off the finished uke at the end of the evening. Come join me and other artist vendors and demos, live music, cocktails, a food truck and spiked root beer floats! This Saturday, July 20 from 5-10pm at the . Organized by the lovely ladies at ! July 18, 2019
- Peonies + Fireflies July 17, 2019
- It just occurred to me that I should make umbrellas! July 15, 2019
- Violets and a monarch butterfly July 11, 2019
- Free wallpapers for your devices? This is July’s birth month flower, the waterlily! July 10, 2019