My first attempt at a diagonal stripe pattern. I’m taking my third Skillshare class by Bonnie Christine, which is how I started learning to make in Illustrator. When I first learned more than 25 years ago at SCAD, it was by cutting and taping paper together. This is so much easier technically… although still hard to do well design-wise. You can see how wonky my stripes are! I’ll just pretend it was intentional.
- Starting where I am… August 1, 2022
- You’re doing what? February 1, 2022
- Accidentally matched my travel coffee mug to my computer wallpaper today! June 23, 2020
- Say hello to South Dakota’s state flower, the Pasque. June 17, 2020
- Trying a new vendor for large canvas prints. June 15, 2020