Most of my work that gets shipped out is print on demand and comes directly from the manufacturer, so there’s not a whole lot I can do about the packaging. My favorite POD company is Printful. Aside from having a great variety of high quality products, they allow you to use your own branding on their packaging. I also love that many of their products allow you to design your own labels. When I do ship things out myself, I make sure to add a few special touches… stickers and branded packing tape from Sticker Mule.
- Starting where I am… August 1, 2022
- You’re doing what? February 1, 2022
- Accidentally matched my travel coffee mug to my computer wallpaper today! June 23, 2020
- Say hello to South Dakota’s state flower, the Pasque. June 17, 2020
- Trying a new vendor for large canvas prints. June 15, 2020