Just started the sixth sketchbook of my yearlong drawing project. For all my new followers (hi and thanks for following along!), on January 1st I started drawing in a Moleskine Japanese accordion fold sketchbook with the intention of drawing in it every day for the entire year. When I fill one sketchbook I continue the drawing into the next one and so far I have one drawing that is 550 inches long by 5.5 inches high. I’ve managed to keep up the habit almost every single day this year. I’ve missed a few, but made up for it with some crazy long days of drawing. Now, what does one do with a drawing that is 648 inches long??
- Starting where I am… August 1, 2022
- You’re doing what? February 1, 2022
- Accidentally matched my travel coffee mug to my computer wallpaper today! June 23, 2020
- Say hello to South Dakota’s state flower, the Pasque. June 17, 2020
- Trying a new vendor for large canvas prints. June 15, 2020