It’s after midnight, but I haven’t been to bed yet, so it’s still day 2 of my #100daysofpattern2018. Day one was getting ready, writing about why and gathering drawings to turn into patterns. So day 2 and here’s my first pattern. I was planning to do something simple to start with, but I can’t ever do anything the easy way. So here is a pattern with two different cicada drawings in two colorways and three different sizes. Scroll through to see the original drawings that were pulled from my and the cleaned up versions I used for the repeat. This was SO MUCH FUN!
- Starting where I am… August 1, 2022
- You’re doing what? February 1, 2022
- Accidentally matched my travel coffee mug to my computer wallpaper today! June 23, 2020
- Say hello to South Dakota’s state flower, the Pasque. June 17, 2020
- Trying a new vendor for large canvas prints. June 15, 2020