In honor of World Book Day, I present a book I made in grad school at SCAD in 1992(ish) with paper I made in 1988 when I was going to school in Cortona, Italy. The block printed patterns are based on Gustav Klimt’s painted patterns.
- Starting where I am… August 1, 2022
- You’re doing what? February 1, 2022
- Accidentally matched my travel coffee mug to my computer wallpaper today! June 23, 2020
- Say hello to South Dakota’s state flower, the Pasque. June 17, 2020
- Trying a new vendor for large canvas prints. June 15, 2020