I’m about to merge worlds and use some paper stretching techniques I learned from Catherine Nash at Amanda Jolley’s studio last year on the wings of this cicada that I’m making in Geoffrey Gorman’s workshop at Ephemera Paducah.
- Starting where I am… August 1, 2022
- You’re doing what? February 1, 2022
- Accidentally matched my travel coffee mug to my computer wallpaper today! June 23, 2020
- Say hello to South Dakota’s state flower, the Pasque. June 17, 2020
- Trying a new vendor for large canvas prints. June 15, 2020