Getting back into the swing of things after a few weeks of mad jewelry making and a weekend of art festivaling. I have endless respect for people who have the stamina to do 20 or 30 shows a year. One just about killed me! I’m thinking I’ll stick to web design and work on growing other venues for my art. You can find a bunch of my jewelry now at Ochre and more soon at Bricolage Art Collective and on my website (as soon as I become better at product photography!) And soon I’ll be making an announcement about an upcoming show of my encaustic work.
- Starting where I am… August 1, 2022
- You’re doing what? February 1, 2022
- Accidentally matched my travel coffee mug to my computer wallpaper today! June 23, 2020
- Say hello to South Dakota’s state flower, the Pasque. June 17, 2020
- Trying a new vendor for large canvas prints. June 15, 2020