Flashback Friday to when I made fiber art. In Dallas visiting my aunt and uncle who bought this from grad school thesis show. Found and screen printed fabric, antique lace, photographs (of me), gloves, stitched and quilted here and there. Probably one of my favorite pieces I’ve ever made. Maybe I’ll make more one day.
- Starting where I am… August 1, 2022
- You’re doing what? February 1, 2022
- Accidentally matched my travel coffee mug to my computer wallpaper today! June 23, 2020
- Say hello to South Dakota’s state flower, the Pasque. June 17, 2020
- Trying a new vendor for large canvas prints. June 15, 2020