I’ve been starting on these patterns after a full day of work. Started this one at 10pm and it’s almost 2am now. I simply don’t have four hours a day for this! New plan. Splitting each pattern into two days. Creating the individual elements one day and making the pattern the next. Since I end up making two or three variations each time, I’ll still end up with 100 patterns by the end of the project.
- Starting where I am… August 1, 2022
- You’re doing what? February 1, 2022
- Accidentally matched my travel coffee mug to my computer wallpaper today! June 23, 2020
- Say hello to South Dakota’s state flower, the Pasque. June 17, 2020
- Trying a new vendor for large canvas prints. June 15, 2020