Day 1 of my second trip to the fantastic studio of Amanda Jolley. This time for a workshop with Lorraine Glessner. I’m planning to spend as little time as possible on the computer and as much time surrounding myself with art in the studio, in Maker’s Movement Magazine, Create Magazine and in my Moleskine for Inktober and my 365 Day Accordion Project, newly ensconced in this cute bag by Cloudhedd from Box of Thirds!
- Starting where I am… August 1, 2022
- You’re doing what? February 1, 2022
- Accidentally matched my travel coffee mug to my computer wallpaper today! June 23, 2020
- Say hello to South Dakota’s state flower, the Pasque. June 17, 2020
- Trying a new vendor for large canvas prints. June 15, 2020