When you spend several days cleaning up your scan in photoshop and then trace it in illustrator and spend several days cleaning that up and then you realize you should have scanned it a higher resolution and saved yourself hours of work over the last gazillion days! But you forget about the sunk cost fallacy and stubbornly keep at it until you finally decide at 1:20 am Friday morning to fuck it and rescan it at 1200 ppi and vow to start again tomorrow.
- Starting where I am… August 1, 2022
- You’re doing what? February 1, 2022
- Accidentally matched my travel coffee mug to my computer wallpaper today! June 23, 2020
- Say hello to South Dakota’s state flower, the Pasque. June 17, 2020
- Trying a new vendor for large canvas prints. June 15, 2020