Busy day today… I went to the Farmers’ Market with my favorite sister, I (almost) finished a logo, worked on an artist’s website, designed a logo and launched a new website for a new business I accidentally started with a stranger I met online in the @wanderingaimfully Slack community (more soon!), had a glass of wine with a friend, cooked myself a delicious healthy dinner and then realized at midnight that I still had a pattern to make! So this was a quickie. As usual, not sure about the colors. If you’ve been following me for a while you’ll know that I don’t generally use a lot of color in my work. But my background is in painting and surface design… so I’m hoping it will come back to me and start feeling more natural again!
- Starting where I am… August 1, 2022
- You’re doing what? February 1, 2022
- Accidentally matched my travel coffee mug to my computer wallpaper today! June 23, 2020
- Say hello to South Dakota’s state flower, the Pasque. June 17, 2020
- Trying a new vendor for large canvas prints. June 15, 2020