I’m listening to Marie Forleo’s podcast with Brene Brown about Brene’s new book and I had to write down this (paraphrased) quote from some role playing that they did to remind myself of this advice. Instead of writing it on a little post-it note, I wrote it on an imperfect print of my imperfect drawing and will keep it up at my desk where I can see it all the time.
- Back to alphabetical order (for now, at least) with Alaska’s flower, the forget-me-not. My dragonfly (the four spotted chaser) isn’t quite done yet, so you’ll just have to wait patiently. I know you are all on the edge of your seats waiting… I had an especially difficult time choosing a background color this week, so I present you with five options. Which do you like? Don’t forget to head over to see @unclebacon65’s block print of forget-me-nots! He did a great one this week! January 22, 2019
- State Flowers: Missouri January 15, 2019
- 2018 Year in Review Part 2: Art January 12, 2019
- Paducah Life Magazine January 12, 2019
- Birth Month Flowers as wallpapers for your computer, tablet and phone. January 12, 2019