This encaustic piece of mine, “a slowing down” was chosen as a semi-finalist by BombaSapphire for their annual Artisan Series competition. The two entries with the most votes will move on to the finals and will be exhibited at SCOPE Miami Beach, part of Art Basel. This could be a life-changing career boost for me, so I hope you’ll help me out!Using the link in my bio, please go vote for my piece once a day from now through November 7th. You’ll have to enter your birthdate to show you are of legal age, but then it will take you directly to my page. Thanks for your support!
- Starting where I am… August 1, 2022
- You’re doing what? February 1, 2022
- Accidentally matched my travel coffee mug to my computer wallpaper today! June 23, 2020
- Say hello to South Dakota’s state flower, the Pasque. June 17, 2020
- Trying a new vendor for large canvas prints. June 15, 2020