Apparently I made a lot of patterns over the past 100 days! Here are 100 little images. Probably 85 or more are completed(ish) patterns and the rest are filled in with elements that will become patterns or are patterns in progress. This is my third time doing and I love it! It’s so good to help you get started if you’re having trouble getting yourself to make art (or whatever) regularly or to dive deep into one topic or theme or material or technique! I’ve loved doing these patterns over the past 100 days and I have no plans to stop. But now, instead of making new ones every day, I’m going to revisit my favorites, tweak them and turn them into collections. If anyone out there wants to license any or commission any illustrations or patterns, you know where to find me!
- Back to alphabetical order (for now, at least) with Alaska’s flower, the forget-me-not. My dragonfly (the four spotted chaser) isn’t quite done yet, so you’ll just have to wait patiently. I know you are all on the edge of your seats waiting… I had an especially difficult time choosing a background color this week, so I present you with five options. Which do you like? Don’t forget to head over to see @unclebacon65’s block print of forget-me-nots! He did a great one this week! January 22, 2019
- State Flowers: Missouri January 15, 2019
- 2018 Year in Review Part 2: Art January 12, 2019
- Paducah Life Magazine January 12, 2019
- Birth Month Flowers as wallpapers for your computer, tablet and phone. January 12, 2019