Apparently I made a lot of patterns over the past 100 days! Here are 100 little images. Probably 85 or more are completed(ish) patterns and the rest are filled in with elements that will become patterns or are patterns in progress. This is my third time doing and I love it! It’s so good to help you get started if you’re having trouble getting yourself to make art (or whatever) regularly or to dive deep into one topic or theme or material or technique! I’ve loved doing these patterns over the past 100 days and I have no plans to stop. But now, instead of making new ones every day, I’m going to revisit my favorites, tweak them and turn them into collections. If anyone out there wants to license any or commission any illustrations or patterns, you know where to find me!
- Starting where I am… August 1, 2022
- You’re doing what? February 1, 2022
- Accidentally matched my travel coffee mug to my computer wallpaper today! June 23, 2020
- Say hello to South Dakota’s state flower, the Pasque. June 17, 2020
- Trying a new vendor for large canvas prints. June 15, 2020